Adults, Children and Youth
Christian Formation (Adult Forum)
Sundays, 9:15am in the Parish Hall during the school year
Christian Formation – other option
Sundays, 9:15am in the Library during the school year
New to the Episcopal Church?
Wednesdays in Lent
Holy Eucharist 6:00pm, Supper 6:30pm, Studies 7:00pm
Children’s Sunday School
Sundays, 9:15am in the Day School during the school year
Youth Sunday School
Sundays, 9:15am in Alfriend House
It’s a wonderful time of preparing our youth as they grow into adulthood and into a deeper relationship with God. They learn, develop relationships, and have some fun as well!
Classes and Mentors:
Rite 13 (Grades 6 & 7)
- Mentors: Tony & Jenn Putzig, Zach & Janet Neumann
- This month the group will participate in lessons about compassion, mercy, reconciliation and healing, and what all this means for how we live as Christians.
J2A (Grades 8 & 9)
- Mentors: Tom & Carolyn Gerace, Michelle Vasquez
- In March the J2A students will be taking a closer look at repentance and salvation, the disciplines of prayer and fasting, and learn more about servant leadership by looking into Jesus’ example of washing feet.
J2A-C – Grades 10 & 11
- Mentors: Anna Sas, Jim Bulleit and David Beach
- For the month of March, the confirmation class will discuss what baptism means for service in ministry, follow up on service projects (faith in action) and continue to plan for their upcoming Pilgrimage to England and France in June.
12th & College – High School Seniors and College Students
- Leaders: Holly Waide and John-Michael Payne
- Come for coffee, donuts & conversation at 9:30am on Sunday mornings. Holly and John-Michael are young Virginia Tech grads who enjoy spending time with people like you! Even if you are not living in the area, we want to include you in the group! (AND maybe send you a care package…) The group will meet for the first few months in Mother Ashley’s office. All 12th grade & college aged youth are welcome! It’ll be a time to have fun, get to know each other, and talk about what matters most to you at this time in life.