- Oyster Roast annual parish festival: This is a large fundraiser and "fun" raiser. Features: oysters, BBQ, Brunswick Stew, kids' games, book sale, silent auction, and more. Everyone is needed to make this a wonderful day for our parish and our neighborhood. ALL money raised supports outreach into the world and mission -- none is held back for our operating budgets. Always the last Saturday before Thanksgiving.
- JOY dinner group adult monthly night out at a local restaurant
- Young Adult weekly dinner and discussion group (CREW) for fellowship and formation. Childcare is supplied so it becomes a "family affair".
- "Holy Rollers" -- ODEC bowling league (10 teams all from our parish)
- Coffee house nights in the Parish Hall with musical or artistic presentations by various members (We have a lot of talented members!
- Seasonal fellowship parties and gatherings such as "Pumpkin Palooza" "Epiphany Suppers" "Parish Picnics" and pool parties
- Creations and Libations: our artists show off their works with appetizers and beverages for a relaxing social event that also raises money for mission.
- With a parish rich in history we have a very active group who keep that history real, honest and part of today. With colonial era attire and accurate historical events remembered and sometimes acted out, this group honors almost 400 years of faithful service to God.
- Historic tours of church,
- Tours of local and state historical sites,
- Participation in historical reenactments and local events
- Maintenance of a library for Old Donation and Virginia Beach history
- "Young Historians Club" for younger members who wish to dig in their history.
- Weekly classes for all ages offered on Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, and Thursday mornings.
- Christmas Pageant, Youth Sunday, Vacation Bible School,
- Adult Advent and Lenten Retreats
- Education for Ministry (serious study for Christians)
- Daughters of the King (women's prayer and service)
- "Thirst" monthly gatherings for pub theology discussions and fellowship
- Youth pilgrimages to Ireland and England every other year
Community Organized Offerings:
- 12-Step Groups (12 meetings every week for AA, NA, Al-Anon, Ala-Teen)
- Boy Scouts
- Cub Scouts
- Girl Scouts
- Sampler Guild
- Grief Support Groups
- Jewish communities who we share our facilities with for worship and teachings